Litigation encompasses a wide range of activities, including investigations and discovery, research and legal writing, settlement negotiations, pre-trial preparation, trial, and appeal. Litigators, or trial lawyers, represent plaintiffs and defendants in civil and criminal cases and manage all phases of the litigation process. This could involve various types of disputes including complex commercial matters, contract disputes, real estate disagreements, intellectual property protections, defense of government actions and more. Atticus Recruiting will steer your talent hunt, identifying the ideal candidate for your organization’s litigation needs.
Why Atticus Recruiting’s Process is Superior
Atticus Recruiting’s superior process for finding litigation talent stands on the pillars of deep industry knowledge, a comprehensive approach, and a vast network. We understand the complexities and nuances of the litigation landscape, which allows us to identify the specific skills and experience that a candidate needs to excel. Our approach is not only about matching a CV with a job description; it’s about understanding the unique culture of each organization we work with, ensuring the candidates we select will not only perform excellently but will also integrate smoothly into their new roles.
Furthermore, our vast network spans across promising newcomers and seasoned professionals, ensuring we can find the perfect fit for your needs. Our dedicated follow-up and support mean we stay engaged until the successful candidate is well-settled in their new role, further solidifying the superiority of our process.
What Do We Expect from You?
As a litigation candidate, your responsibilities span a diverse range of tasks and skills, all crucial to navigating the complexities of legal disputes. At Atticus Recruiting, we have clear expectations for the responsibilities our litigation candidates should be able to handle:
- Case Management: We expect our candidates to efficiently handle case management from the initial case analysis through to resolution. This includes conducting investigations, preparing pleadings, overseeing the discovery process, and taking a case to trial if necessary.
- Legal Research and Analysis: Candidates should be adept at conducting legal research and analysis, using these skills to develop a strategy for handling cases and preparing legal documents such as briefs and motions.
- Client Relations: The ability to maintain professional and positive client relations is crucial. Our candidates should effectively communicate with clients, providing clear explanations of legal strategies and proceedings, and keeping them informed of case developments.
- Court Appearances: Candidates may be expected to represent clients in court, presenting evidence, making legal arguments, and advocating for the best interests of their clients.
- Negotiation and Mediation: Not all cases end up in court. Our candidates should be skilled in negotiation and mediation techniques to resolve disputes outside of the courtroom when possible.
- Continual Learning: Given the dynamic nature of law, we expect our candidates to commit to continuous learning to stay updated on new laws, rulings, and best practices in the field of litigation.
- Ethical Conduct: Above all, candidates are expected to practice with the highest level of integrity, adhering strictly to professional and ethical standards.
At Atticus Recruiting, we believe these responsibilities are crucial for success in the field of litigation. In addition to fulfilling these responsibilities, we expect our candidates to show a deep passion for the field, a commitment to their clients, and a readiness to go the extra mile when needed. Contact us today and let us find you the perfect match!