We are working with the Managing Partner (who we placed) of a Benchmark Litigation “Highly Recommended” litigation boutique that is seeking a highly skilled and well-trained patent litigation associate for its Chicago office. This is an exceptional opportunity for a rising litigation associate to practice cutting edge, high stakes litigation on behalf of leading global commercial clients in close concert with nationally recognized trial attorneys. Exceptional work experience and concomitant compensation awaits successful applicants.
- Two or more years of sophisticated patent litigation experience from a top-tier, nationally recognized litigation platform.
- Exceptional legal brief writing skills including substantive experience with summary judgments, claim construction, and other complex dispositive motions and supportive memorandum.
- Hands-on experience with oral arguments, hearings, depositions and exposure to trials and/or trial preparation.
- Excellent academic record from a top-tier law school or top of class achievement from a lower ranked school.
- A technical background or undergraduate degree in engineering or hard sciences is preferred but not an absolute.
We submit confidential inquiries to our hiring contacts which preserves the confidentiality of the attorney candidate.