Atticus Recruiting was been engaged by the department chairs of a Chambers ranked finance practice to identify skilled mid-senior associate to income partner level attorneys for their practice.
The firm is looking for standout lawyers who can handle deals with minimum oversight. Successful candidates will manage and assume client relationships that will lead to income and ultimately equity partnership with the firm. The firm is routinely recognized for workplace excellence and diversity initiatives. Competitive benefits.
- Senior associate or junior partner level (5-10 yrs) finance experience at a peer law firm.
- Significant lender counsel experience with institutional mezzanine debt investment transactions, middle market loan transactions and/or private placement “pre-designated counsel” transactions in deals ranging from $20 million to $200 million.
- Ability to individually produce and supervise the generation of client-ready sophisticated transactional documents.
- Broad LBO and acquisition financing and secured lending expertise.
- Strong client relations and interpersonal skills.
We submit confidential inquiries to our hiring contacts which preserves the confidentiality of the attorney candidate.