Practice Area: Intellectual Property/Patent
NON-PUBLISHED Our client, a highly regarded Am Law 100 firm with a Chambers ranked Intellectual Property practice group, seeks a well-trained patent litigation associate for its Chicago Office.
- Excellent academic credentials from a top law school
- A technical undergraduate degree (ME, EE, CS, Physics)
- 2+ years of patent litigation experience from a peer practice
- Familiarity and experience with PTAB proceedings, appeals before the Federal Circuit, and/or ITC proceedings
- Team player and a self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative environment
- IL Bar and USPTO admission
The smaller Chicago office offers a boutique like environment with the backing of Am Law 100 resources, client base and compensation.
Employment Type: Law Firm
Experience: Junior Attorney
We submit confidential inquiries to our hiring contacts which preserves the confidentiality of the attorney candidate.