NON-PUBLISHED Our client, a highly regarded Am Law 100 firm with a Chambers ranked Intellectual Property practice group, seeks a well-trained patent litigation associate for its Chicago Office.
- Excellent academic credentials from a top law school
- A technical undergraduate degree (ME, EE, CS, Physics)
- 2+ years of patent litigation experience from a peer practice
- Familiarity and experience with PTAB proceedings, appeals before the Federal Circuit, and/or ITC proceedings
- Team player and a self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative environment
- IL Bar and USPTO admission
The smaller Chicago office offers a boutique like environment with the backing of Am Law 100 resources, client base and compensation.
We submit confidential inquiries to our hiring contacts which preserves the confidentiality of the attorney candidate.