EXCLUSIVE. Our client, a leading global education technology company, seeks a skilled, motivated and mature Corporate Counsel to join its global legal team working from the company’s Chicago suburb office. The Corporate Counsel will work directly with business leaders on commercial, legal and compliance matters supporting the company’s sales-oriented education-focused cloud software business.
- 5+ years of commercial, high-tech focused transactional experience from a national law firm and/or sophisticated legal department at an international high-tech company.
- Significant experience handling SaaS, cloud computing and software license agreements.
- Strong academic credentials with exceptional communication, drafting and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal oversight and manage multiple tasks in a fast paced, team oriented sales focused environment.
- Government procurement and privacy and data protection experience preferred.
- Written and oral proficiency in Spanish preferred.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a skilled, high-tech transactional attorney to join a dynamic, international, growth-oriented organization, with comfortable hours and solid benefits.
We submit confidential inquiries to our hiring contracts which preserves the confidentiality of the attorney candidate.